Saturday

Er...and where have you been??


It seems I've been rather quiet on the blog for the past month. That's a reflection of my past month's fitness routine...or lack of! After going to two parties within a week of each other, at the start of the month and trying not to eat much food, and not succeeding, everything went to pot, including any push to get myself out of bed early to exercise. Since the parties I do though continue to eat less carbs, though I would like to eat less, especially bread. I've cut down my consumption of sweets, and can even now walk past Marks and Spencer without popping in to buy their large packet of Percy Pigs.Percy Pigs...Mmm they're so yummy. I'm just imagining myself opening a packet of Percy Pigs and smelling inside the gorgeous-smelling packet...Snap out of it!
Oh well, it's good to dream!
I will attempt before the end of the night to do some form of exercise, if only for ten minutes.





No comments:

Post a Comment