Sunday

Part 1: Motivation & A New Year

I hope everyone has enjoyed the start of the New Year. Are you sticking to your resolutions?
If one of your resolutions was to exercise more, how have you been at sticking to this? With this cold weather I know how difficult it can be to motivate yourself to exercise. I should know!The early morning workouts I did last year have so far become non-existent.

Not exercising enough has likely been the contributing factor to why I haven't been blogging over the last two months. Or maybe not blogging has contributed to my not exercising enough! Recording my fat-burning journey and mentioning exercise and nutrition on this blog has been very helpful to my trim-down goal. It seems that keeping a record or a journal of your exercise/weight loss goal can keep you on the right path.

I have been doing a few minutes of stretching in the morning, plus there's all the walking I do each day when taking my DDs to and from school. But its time to get back on that path and do more. Just writing this has now spurred me on to exercise.
Are you keeping a record or journal of your exercise/weight loss goal?

No comments:

Post a Comment