Sunday

Whitney Houston Dies - The Passing of a legend

I couldn't let the day pass without mentioning Whitney Houston, regardless of the main content of my blog.
I was shocked, like many others when I heard of the death of Whitney Houston. I, and many of her fans I'm sure, were happy to see her two years ago as she made her steps towards her career comeback. I had bought her last album and absolutely loved playing track seven, I Didn't Know My Own Strength - a track that you just knew she sang from her heart and soul. A track that I'm sure a lot of listeners could relate to.

She was The Voice. Her music and voice will always be remembered. I'll always remember being in High School and dancing around the room to her first track, I Wanna Dance With Somebody, and watching the colourful video that accompanied the track.

My condolences go out to her daughter, Bobbi Christina and all her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment