Saturday

Welcome


After giving birth to my second (and last) child, my weight has not been as it was a) before having children b) nor is it near the weight I want it to be. I last gave birth three years and four months ago.
It's been a long time since I've fitted into a size 10 (my goodness, I don't even know what decade I last fitted into a size 10). I day I might just be able to!
But realistically, my goal is to drop two dress sizes, and look toned in the process.
How am I going to achieve this?
Answer: an adjustment to my current eating habits and an increased active lifestyle. I say increased active lifestyle, because I do quite a bit of walking, particularly during term time when I speed walk to school to pick up my daughter, and walk back. But I want to do more. I just need to give myself that push to get going.
By writing this blog, I believe it will give me the encouragement to maintain my fat-burning goal. I hope by reading this blog, you will also feel motivated and encouraged to take steps to achieve your fat-burning / weight loss goals.
Please leave comments when you can, and feel free to also inform the other readers of your fat-burning journey.
I'm ready for a new me, are you ready for a new you?
If so, let's start on our journey together.
Tracey xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment