Thursday

My Christmas weakness!




My Christmas weakness has got to be mince pies. I love 'em. Especially with Ambrosia custard. This Christmas weakness usually begins late October when my main supermarket starts stocking them. I mus say though, I have consumed less this year than last year and with a few days to go before Christmas, the cupboard has been bare of mince pies for at least a week now. I am eating them in moderation, while still thinking of the calories...do they do low-calorie mince pies? With all the walking that I do, I know I am burning off some of those consumed calories. I'm sure I'll have a couple on Christmas Day, while watching Downton Abbey but then that's it...Christmas will be over. And it will be back to my Fighting Fit Fighting Fat Workout DVD.

What's your Christmas food or drink weakness? 

No comments:

Post a Comment